Martin Sign Co., Inc.
Last modified: July 13, 2017
In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Site or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Company name
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Email address
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into a questionnaire provided to you on the Site, signing up for an account, or posting a product review.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Site and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Martin Sign Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Martin Sign Co., Inc. about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, when you provide us information to purchase a product.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Site performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Site.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Martin Sign Co., Inc., our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your Product Reviews from the Site, copies of your Product Reviews may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, your information is encrypted through the Site with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). Also, we perform malware scanning of the Site and computers used by us to support the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and welcome any feedback about these external websites.