Martin Sign Company is always looking for the right people to join our team. We believe our best asset is our team members. Here are the positions that are available right now at Martin Sign.
Please submit all resumés via email to jobs at martinsignco dot com. All jobs are paid based on experience. Martin Sign Co., Inc. is a equal opportunity employer.
We are growing steadily, and to keep up with demand we need an employee who has experience using woodworking tools such as table saws, sanding tools, and power drills, and should have a good knowledge of different types of hardware. Skills in the application of vinyl and other sign industry techniques are required for this position.
The sign industry is a deadline business and with high pressure deadlines the right candidate needs to have a positive attitude and should be a team player, but should also be able to work independently.
We are looking for an energetic and well-spoken Project Manager. This position is a full-time opportunity with 50% contribution to medical insurance after 90 days of employment.
The perfect candidate has some printing and signage experience, but it is not a requirement. The sign business is a fast paced business so being a team player is very important. The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Some of the responsibilities of the position are:
- Take won jobs and guide them from design to installation
- Complete site survey’s to verify scope of work
- Communicate between client and production/installation teams to guarantee a smooth completion
- Scheduling production for jobs
- Scheduling installs and delivery with customers
- Taking detailed production and installation notes to ensure future job success
- Assist with billing jobs when complete
- Maintain client relationship throughout the contract